Course Length: Self-paced
Cost: No cost
Instructions to download your course:
Please contact Training.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive an email from PeopleFluent. Do NOT reply to this email. (You should receive the email within 10 - 15 minutes of successfully placing the order. If you do not receive an email, check your Spam settings.)
- Copy the link in the email and paste it into your browser to access the recorded webinar.
This course consists of twelve recorded webinars designed to introduce students to the concepts, functionality and configuration integral to the administration of the PeopleFluent Performance application.
This course is intended for Performance Administrators, System Administrators, and Human Resource Personnel responsible for the success of PeopleFluent Performance implementations.
- Performance Administration Overview
- Process Review (Goal Setting and Tracking, Evaluations)
- Establishing a Performance Management Framework (Rating Scales, Competencies, Organizational Goals)
- Define Plan Eligibility
- Define Workflows
- Creating a Performance Plan
- Performance Forms
- Advanced Performance Administration (Interim Evaluations, Feedback, Goals, Alerts, Workflow Process)
- Creating Calibration Templates and Sessions
- Analyzing Results (SmartGrids, Reports Wizard)
- Talent Profile(Development Activities, Assessing Employee Talent)